Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
Plan to House Homeless Veterans in Hotel Brings Oppostition
Opponents of a new plan to house homeless veterans in a vacant Gainesville hotel are appealing to Alachua County Commissioners tonight.
Business owners near the site and some in the veterans community want Commissioners to reverse their zoning decision to allow it...and are willing to challenge the project in court if necessary.
- More Opposition to Hotel for Homeless Veterans
- Gainesville Area Receives Funding, Housing Vouchers to Help Homeless Veterans
- More Options to House Homeless Veterans in Alachua County
- Plan to House Homeless Vets Presented to Vets for the First Time
- Plan to House Homeless Vets Gains Support
- Homeless Veterans
- North Central Florida Homeless Veterans Have a Place to Call Home
- VA Project for Homeless Veterans
- Homeless Veterans Project Site Isn't What Was Pitched
- Homeless Veterans Facility in Limbo