Rodney Long Announces Retirement
An Alachua County Commissioner has announced that at the end of his term he will retire from serving the community in elected office.
Rodney Long announced via e-mail that he will not seek a fourth term in November of 2012. He also indicated he will not run for another elected office position.
Long has served on the Alachua County Commission for three terms. His current term expires in November of 2012, but the commissioner says he is leaving his retirement date open.
- Is a Big Change Coming as Rodney Long Retires?
- Rodney Long Says So Long
- UF President Machen Announces Retirement
- Life in Prison for Rodney Chaney
- Still A Long Recovery For One Gainesville Man
- Long time Gainesville Restaurant May Close
- Shoppers Endure Long Lines, Chilly Weather to Find Best Deals on Black Friday
- Gainesville Begins Identifying Priorities in Long-term Parks and Rec Plan
- Long Education Bill Could Do Away with Remedial College Courses
- Immigration Summit With Congressman Ted Yoho (Long Version)