Rodney Long Says So Long
Alachua County Commissioner Rodney Long publicly announced his retirement today after 32 years of service.
Family, friends and community leaders gathered at the county administration building to wish him well.
Long's retirement date has not been set.
- Rodney Long Announces Retirement
- Is a Big Change Coming as Rodney Long Retires?
- Life in Prison for Rodney Chaney
- Congress Prepares for a Long Night in Preparation for a Possible Government Shutdown
- Lenders Warn a Long Government Shutdown Could Delay Mortgage Loans
- Still A Long Recovery For One Gainesville Man
- Long time Gainesville Restaurant May Close
- Shoppers Endure Long Lines, Chilly Weather to Find Best Deals on Black Friday
- Gainesville Begins Identifying Priorities in Long-term Parks and Rec Plan
- Long Education Bill Could Do Away with Remedial College Courses