From San Diego to St. Augustine
They're four friends who share a love of wine and riding bicycles, across the country. Stan, Steve, Walt, and Rick are on the 58th day of their cycle from ocean to ocean. The cyclers are all wine growers in Napa valley. The foursome started their trip in San Diego and are heading to St. Augustine raising money for the veterans home in Napa Valley and for police and fire chaplains.
This if the first year the men have done the trip that they say is an exciting adventure together.
Stan Boyd says; "the people have been the best part of the journey we've seen a lot of great things but the people that we've met and the stories the personalities its been fantastic."
They call themselves the Oak Knoll Clydesdales and have raised 20,000 dollars.
- St. Augustine's Spanish Quarter
- St. Francis House Receives Donation from Citgo
- Local Plant Nursery Can Be The Next Legal Pot Grower
- Prescribed Fire for a North Central Park and its Wild Life
- iPhone 5 Is Out, What To Do With Your Old One?
- St. Augustine Defeats Vanguard in Kiwanis Christmas Tournament
- More Than Two Decades Later, Superbowl Ring Returned To Rightful Owner
- Ways to Track St. Nick This Holiday
- St. Francis House Breaking the Law for Humanity
- St. Patrick's Day