Security Video Shows Victim Shortly Before Murder
We are getting a look at security video tonight that shows a murder victim shortly before she was killed on Saturday.
Angel Harris was caught on a security camera just yards from where her body was found. She's lived on the streets of Gainesville for years and is often seen near St. Francis House on South Main Street.
That's where she was before her murder. But who she was with, is what police are trying to find out tonight.
Police are offering a reward and asking anyone who recognizes the man in the video: a black male around 6 feet tall, wearing a white tank top and dark shorts to come forward.
You can do that by calling Detective Benjamin Smith at 352-393-7661 or the tip line at 352-393-7700.
- Security Video Shows Getaway of PNC Bank Robber
- GPD: Surveillance Video Shows Man Involved in Sexual Assault
- Accused Murderer Pedro Bravo Appears Before a Full Courtroom
- Maranda Martin Sits Before a Jury on Day One of Murder Trial
- Security Camera Footage of Lake City Murder Obtained by WCJB
- New Video Game Consoles From Microsoft and Sony in Short Supply
- Video Shows Zimmerman's Account of Deadly Fight
- William Happ Executed for 1986 Murder, Issues Apology to Victim's Family
- Victim Was Pregnant in Lake City Triple Murders
- Funeral Services For Quadruple Murder Victims