Shands Pediatric ER Ribbon Cutting
It's taken four long years, but an important step was taken today toward realizing the long awaited dream of a children's hospital in Gainesville.
Plenty of those who made it possible "came aboard" this morning to dedicate the new Pediatric Emergency Room at Shands.
- Pediatric Patients at Shands get a Taste of Magic
- Your Health: Ballerinas visit UF Health Shands pediatric patients
- Main Street Ribbon Cutting
- Maritime Simulator Makes Debut at Ribbon Cutting
- Ribbon Cut on $1 Million Dollar Renovation Project in East Gainesville
- Ministry Cuts The Ribbon On 40-Unit Transitional Housing Complex For Homeless
- Sweetwater Wetlands park ribbon cutting
- Peace Ribbon Project
- Sheriff's Blue Ribbon Task Force Approved
- State Suspends License of Local Pediatric Dentist