Staying Cool & Healthy in the Heat
Published June 14th, 2011
As the heat index reaches a sweltering 105 degrees in parts of North Central Florida, some people can't stand the heat, even falling ill from it.
But there are ways to stay cool and avoid serious health issues.
- A Family That Exercises Together, Stays Healthy Together
- Staying Cool in the Heat
- Healthy Families Graduation
- Celebrity Chef Teaches Children Healthy Eating Habits
- YMCA's Healthy Kids Day
- 11/5/12 Fitzness Minute: Healthy Smoothies
- 1/14/13 Fitzness Minute: Healthy Vacation
- 1/21/13 Fitzness Minute: Healthy Cruising
- Keeping Your Heart Healthy
- Christmas Tree Sales Down Because of Florida Heat