Staying Cool & Healthy in the Heat
Published June 14th, 2011
As the heat index reaches a sweltering 105 degrees in parts of North Central Florida, some people can't stand the heat, even falling ill from it.
But there are ways to stay cool and avoid serious health issues.
- A Family That Exercises Together, Stays Healthy Together
- Steps Parents Should Take to Ensure Kids Stay Healthy
- Staying Cool in the Heat
- Keeping Your Heart Healthy
- YMCA's Healthy Kids Day
- 11/5/12 Fitzness Minute: Healthy Smoothies
- 1/14/13 Fitzness Minute: Healthy Vacation
- 1/21/13 Fitzness Minute: Healthy Cruising
- 5/27/13 Fitzness Minute: Healthy Indulgence
- Open Streets Promotes Healthy Living