Staying Cool & Healthy in the Heat
Published June 14th, 2011
As the heat index reaches a sweltering 105 degrees in parts of North Central Florida, some people can't stand the heat, even falling ill from it.
But there are ways to stay cool and avoid serious health issues.
- Staying Cool in the Heat
- A Family That Exercises Together, Stays Healthy Together
- Steps Parents Should Take to Ensure Kids Stay Healthy
- Tim Tebow Debuts Jockey "Stay Cool" Campaign
- 'Spin Chill' cools drinks in just minutes
- Local Program Helps Hot Seniors Cool Off
- Stormwater Fees Conflict Cools Between City and School Board
- Advanced Cooling Therapy Used In Recovery From Drowning, Cardiac Arrest
- GRU and Lowes Offer a Cool Deal for Customers
- Keeping Your Heart Healthy