Suspected Murder in Hawthorne
A Hawthorne man's life appears to have ended by violence. Family members said 51-year old William Hudnall was found dead inside his Hawthorne home Thursday. Hudnall, described by relatives as a loving father of 3, lived by himself at 22118 SE 71st Ave in Hawthorne. Deputies said they suspect foul play to be involved but won't identify the man found within the residence.
For the latest on this suspected murder, tune into TV20 News at 11 following Game 5 of the NBA Finals.
- Women Accused of Hawthorne Murder Plead Guilty
- What Did They Witness? Still No Arrests in Hawthorne Murder
- Pickax Murder Leaves Hawthorne in Shock
- Verdict in Hawthorne Murder Trial Could Be Just A Day Away...
- Not Guilty Verdict in the Hawthorne Murder Trial
- 2003 Hawthorne Murder Trial Begins...
- Still No Rest for the Prosecution or the Defense in the Hawthorne Murder Trial...
- Indiana Murder Suspect Arrested in Putnam County
- Citra Murder Suspect Apprehended, Given No Bond
- Murder Suspect Identified