Thumbs up to Hydroponic Tomato Plant
City officials in Ocala Tuesday evening voted towards a move that will help them grow...hydroponic tomatoes that is.
It was a 3-2 vote, but Council Members gave the go-ahead to American Fresh Farms to begin the preliminary work towards building greenhouses that will become the largest structures in Ocala.
The FAA still has to approve the greenhouses' construction on the Ocala International Airport property, but officials say that decision may come soon.
The company will now begin acquiring permits and finishing work plans.
The plant is said to bring 400 jobs to Ocala.
- Hydroponic Tomato Plant Set Back by FAA
- Tomato Recall
- UF Pilot Plant Finds Alternative Energy Source
- Gainesville City Leaders Discuss Ownership of Possible Bio-Mass Power Plant
- Deerhaven Power Plant
- Nuclear Plant for Levy Moves Forward
- Pets and Plants
- Cold Winter Affecting Plants
- PSC Says GRU Can Build New Plant
- Burning Plants Down To Help Them Sprout Back Up