Victim of Sexual Assault Comes Forward After 16 years
A Gainesville man accused of committing a crime in 1995 was arrested today.
The victim came forward after years of silence, because of a chance meeting.
49 year old Kenneth James Jr. was taken to the Alachua County Jail and faces charges of Lewd and Lascivious Molestation on a child under 12 and Sexual Battery.
There is no statute of limitations for Capital Felony offenses.
- Detectives seeking the public's help in helping sexual battery victims come forward
- Williston Man Arrested After Victim Tells Police She Was Sexually Assaulted
- A Victim of Sexual Abuse Speaks Out After 16 Years
- Victim Inspires Others to Come Forward
- UF Student Accused of Sexually Assaulting 3 Inebriated Victims...
- ASO Deputy arrested for sexually assaulting 13-year-old
- Man arrested for sexually assaulting 3-year-old
- Teens Come Forward After Decade of Abuse
- Man Jailed After Sexually Assaulting A Child
- UF on Alert After Attempted Sexual Assault