Shooting at Arapahoe HS in Littleton just south of Denver; at least 2 shot.
Woman stabs boyfriend with screwdriver
A woman is behind bars after police say she walked into her home, found her boyfriend with another woman and attacked him with a screw driver. According to police, 23-year-old Shala Kiesha Jackson, who lives off Windmeadows Boulevard in Gainesville, came home to find her boyfriend cheating on her Saturday morning.
Police say Jackson then grabbed a flat head screwdriver and stabbed her boyfriend in the back and shoulder.
According to reports, Jackson threatened to kill the other woman who then took off running and called police.
The victim's injuries were minor.
- Woman confesses to stabbing boyfriend
- Bradford County Woman Accused Of Stabbing Boyfriend
- Police: Gainesville Man Accused Of Beating, Stabbing Woman
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars After Stabbing a Woman
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars for Stabbing Woman
- Bradford County Woman Stabs Robber in her Home
- Pregnant Woman Stabbed Dozens of Times and Survives
- Pregnant Woman Stabbed More Than 30 Times
- Elderly Woman Stabbed During Home Invasion
- Woman Burns Boyfriends Son