2 Teens Arrested After Crime Spree in Alachua County
Two teens are under arrested after deputies say they caught them during an overnight crime spree in Alachua County.
15 year old Misike Marko and 15 year old Vinny Hannon, both of Gainesville, were arrested when deputies caught them trying to break into a car with a crow bar near Tower Road early Sunday morning.
Investigators say that burglary was their fifth of the night.
Both teens have extensive juvenile records. They each face almost a dozen felony charges.
- Arrests in Dixie County Crime Spree
- Crime Spree in Dixie County
- Teen Arrested after Store Break-In
- One Man Multi-State Crime Spree Ends in Florida
- Two-Man Crime Spree Has Ended, Police Hope
- Crime Spree Has Gaineville Businesses Concerned
- A Crime Caught On Tape at the Alachua County Jail
- Juvenile Crime Down in Alachua County
- Funeral Nears for Father and Son after Shooting Spree
- Burglary Spree Arrest