2012 AC Budget Proposal Prompts Million Dollar Taxing Decision
"Living within your means" was a central theme today as Alachua County Commissioners received the County Manager's proposed budget.
Commissioners will now have to make a million dollar taxing decision.
Next Tuesday, County Commissioners will meet to tentatively set the millage rate.
- University of Florida Announced 47 Million Dollars In Budget Cuts
- 33 Million Dollars Going to Veterans
- Man Accused of Rape in Downtown Gainesville Being Held on a Five Million Dollar Bond
- One Million Dollars Towards Local Parks
- City Wants Your Feedback On Spending Millions Of Dollars
- Robert Gallman Arrested For Stealing Millions Of Dollars In A Ponzi Scheme
- OFR gets Half Million Dollar Grant
- Judge Sets Accused Shooter's Bond at One Million Dollars
- More than One Million Dollars Raised for Kids at UF's Dance Marathon
- After Five Years and One Million Dollars, Fisher House Ready to Break Ground