2012 AC Budget Proposal Prompts Million Dollar Taxing Decision
"Living within your means" was a central theme today as Alachua County Commissioners received the County Manager's proposed budget.
Commissioners will now have to make a million dollar taxing decision.
Next Tuesday, County Commissioners will meet to tentatively set the millage rate.
- University of Florida Announced 47 Million Dollars In Budget Cuts
- 33 Million Dollars Going to Veterans
- 57 Million Dollar Pet Hospital Opens in Gainesville
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Announces $58 Million Dollar Expansion Project
- Gainesville Housing Authority Faces Million Dollar Shortfall
- Ribbon Cut on $1 Million Dollar Renovation Project in East Gainesville
- Million Dollar Makeover Complete for 911 Dispatch Center
- Gainesville Bookstores Saving Students Millions of Dollars
- Man Held on Six Million Dollar Bond after Car Chase
- After Five Years and One Million Dollars, Fisher House Ready to Break Ground