Animal Rights Extremists Target UF
Published July 18th, 2011
A warning has gone out to bio-med staff, faculty and students at the University of Florida. The danger: Animal activists willing to do anything to get their message across.
- A New Leash on Life--Molly's Story of Survival
- Wild Animal Sanctuary Moving to Marion County
- Levy County Animal Services Takes 15 Dogs In For Animal Cruelty-- But Are Conditions Any Better There?
- Right Place, Right Time...Cop Catches Child Abuse
- Two Sworn Complaints Filed Against Michelle Dunlap
- Were Women and Minorities Targeted In UF Layoffs?
- FL Bill Targets Sites That Charge To Remove Mugshots
- Thieves Targeting Ford Trucks In Marion County
- "Projects For Haiti" Target Classrooms
- UF Webmail Users Target of New "Phishing" Scam