Baby Gibbon Celebrates First Birthday at Santa Fe Teaching Zoo
A special baby got to experience her first-ever birthday party, thanks to the staff at Santa Fe College's Teaching Zoo.
Baby Dulu turned one on Thursday.
To celebrate, the staff filled her habitat with dozens of treat-filled boxes.
It took Dulu and her proud parents about ten minutes to actually start exploring the gifts, but they soon began munching on the bananas, raisins, nuts, bamboo leaves, and other goodies.
Dulu's birth was a special because she was the first Gibbon ever born at the zoo.
Gibbons are an endangered species from Asia and Indonesia.
- Santa Fe Teaching Zoo Otter Moving to Australia
- Baby Otter Pups Joins Area Zoo
- Santa Fe College Zoo Prepares For Freezing Temperatures
- Santa Fe Zoo
- Children's Play Area Opens At Santa Fe Zoo
- Actress Judith Chapman Teaches at Santa Fe College
- Actress Judith Chapman Teaches Class at Santa Fe
- Rape Aggression Defense Classes at Santa Fe College Teach Important Lesson
- Boo at the Zoo Celebrates 20 Years
- Celebrity Chef Teaches Children Healthy Eating Habits