Barbecue For The Families of Fallen Firefighters
On June 20th 51-year-old Brett Fulton and 31-year-old Josh Burch were killed fighting a wildfire in Hamilton County when their tractors were consumed by flames. Today, people from around North Florida traveled to White Springs to celebrate their lives and raise money for the families, with live music and tasty barbecue. Since their deaths members of the community have shown an outpouring of support for both families helping to make this tough time a little easier.
Proceeds from today's event will benefit the families of Fulton and Burch and the Wildland Firefighter Foundation.
To make a donation to the Foundation...
- Community Paid Tribute to Fallen Firefighters
- Parents Tribute To Fallen 9/11 Firefighter
- Firefighter Saves Family Dog
- Two North Central Florida Families Have Their Fallen Marines Memorialized
- Barbecue Festival Held To Raise Scholarship Money For Students
- Family Spotlight 2/24/11 "Firefighter Families"
- Gainesville Firefighters are Trying to "Fill the Boot"
- University of Florida Police Department Honors Fallen Officer
- North Central Florida Honors Fallen Soldier
- Energy Drinks And Firefighters: A Bad Combination?