Barbecue For The Families of Fallen Firefighters
On June 20th 51-year-old Brett Fulton and 31-year-old Josh Burch were killed fighting a wildfire in Hamilton County when their tractors were consumed by flames. Today, people from around North Florida traveled to White Springs to celebrate their lives and raise money for the families, with live music and tasty barbecue. Since their deaths members of the community have shown an outpouring of support for both families helping to make this tough time a little easier.
Proceeds from today's event will benefit the families of Fulton and Burch and the Wildland Firefighter Foundation.
To make a donation to the Foundation...
- Parents Tribute To Fallen 9/11 Firefighter
- Community Paid Tribute to Fallen Firefighters
- Two North Central Florida Families Have Their Fallen Marines Memorialized
- Families and friends paint 34th Street Wall to honor fallen soldiers
- Firefighter Saves Family Dog
- Barbecue Festival Held To Raise Scholarship Money For Students
- New law will aid families of officers and firefighters killed in line of duty
- Family Spotlight 2/24/11 "Firefighter Families"
- North Central Florida Honors Fallen Soldier
- University of Florida Police Department Honors Fallen Officer