Behind Closed Doors
Sometimes, saying nothing, says it all. Other times, saying nothing, creates a lot of conversation by others. That seems to be the case for the Gilchrist County Sheriff's Office, which has experienced personnel changes at the top of the chain of command.
In the last month, two majors have left the sheriffs office, one resigned, the other fired, and two corrections officers were suspended.
A lot going on, but not much being said, until now.
- CHOICES Closing Their Doors
- Arbor House Expected to Close Doors After Catholic Charities Ends Contract
- Books, Inc. and Book Lover's Cafe are Closing Their Doors
- Shelter Officials Close Doors to Save Money
- The Volunteer Center, Closing It's Doors
- :08 of Gainesville Closes Its Doors
- Final Act for Center Stage; Store Will Close Its Doors
- Cafe Gardens Closes Its Doors
- Local charity forced to close its doors
- Door-to-Door Scammers Return, GPD Urges Caution