Behind Closed Doors
Sometimes, saying nothing, says it all. Other times, saying nothing, creates a lot of conversation by others. That seems to be the case for the Gilchrist County Sheriff's Office, which has experienced personnel changes at the top of the chain of command.
In the last month, two majors have left the sheriffs office, one resigned, the other fired, and two corrections officers were suspended.
A lot going on, but not much being said, until now.
- The Volunteer Center, Closing It's Doors
- Final Act for Center Stage; Store Will Close Its Doors
- Cafe Gardens Closes Its Doors
- Books, Inc. and Book Lover's Cafe are Closing Their Doors
- Arbor House Expected to Close Doors After Catholic Charities Ends Contract
- Cub Scouts Go Door-To-Door Collecting Food For Gainesville Ministries
- UF Law students go door-to-door to help Ex-Cons
- Door to Door Scams Sweep Through the Area
- City Of Alachua Opens Multi-Million Doors To New Police Department by Stacey Samuel
- GPD DOOR KICK INS ARRESTS