City of Gainesville Will Appeal to the FL Supreme Court Over Retiree Benefits Case
They lost in the court of appeal and were ordered to pay up in a retiree health benefits case. But the City of Gainesville has decided to appeal that decision all the way to the Florida Supreme Court.
However some believe the move will just waste more taxpayer money.
- Court of Appeals Rules: City of Gainesville Will Have to Pay
- Supreme Court to Hear Appeal Over Threats on Facebook and other Electronic Formats
- Supreme Court Sends Controversial Case back to Lower Courts
- Florida Serial Killer Appeals to US Supreme Court
- Florida Supreme Court Hears 3 Immigration Cases
- Florida Court of Appeals Rules Guns are Allowed on University Campuses
- Gainesville Mayor Craig Lowe Accepts Plea Deal and His DUI Case Will Not Go To Trial
- Impact of Court Ruling Against City of Gainesville Still Unclear
- Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Hobby Lobby
- Fla. Supreme Court Upholds Penalty 2nd Time Around