City of Gainesville Will Appeal to the FL Supreme Court Over Retiree Benefits Case
They lost in the court of appeal and were ordered to pay up in a retiree health benefits case. But the City of Gainesville has decided to appeal that decision all the way to the Florida Supreme Court.
However some believe the move will just waste more taxpayer money.
- Court of Appeals Rules: City of Gainesville Will Have to Pay
- Florida Serial Killer Appeals to US Supreme Court
- Florida Supreme Court Hears 3 Immigration Cases
- Impact of Court Ruling Against City of Gainesville Still Unclear
- Supreme Court Weighs in on Same Sex Marriage
- Gainesville Mayor Craig Lowe Accepts Plea Deal and His DUI Case Will Not Go To Trial
- Florida Supreme Court Foreclosure Taskforce
- Supreme Court Decision Hits Home
- Supreme Court Justices To Appear At UF
- Florida Supreme Court Rules State Workers Must Contribute to Pensions