NASA source tells TV20 spacewalk on Dec. 19 will be required to fix cooling problem on ISS.
Michael Bargo sentenced to death for the murder of Seath Jackson.
Cuts In The Country
Budget cuts is a challenge counties everywhere are facing, even the counties that already live with less.
But it's a compromise, one Levy County commissioner says, residents agree to when they move out into the country.
Levy County Commissioner Chad Johnson says, making less, already having less, is not easy. One of the county's largest departments has been trimming its resources all year.
Major Evan Sullivan of the Levy County Sheriffs Office says they have .7 deputies per thousand residents, the state average is 1.8. That is just one example of how little there is left to downsize.
Other than freezing five positions from the jail next year, Sullivan says a decrease of nearly one hundred inmates allowed them cut 50,000 from the jails food budget.
The Levy County Sheriffs Office cut a total of 661,000 from it's budget, which Major Sullivan says will not affect public safety.
Budgets are due September 30th.
- Spending Father's Day Protecting Their Country
- Alachua County is Home to the Oldest Active Bomb Squad Technician in the Country
- Alachua County To Be One of Four Sites in the Country to Launch National Safety Resource Center... Online
- Rollerblading Cross- Country for Charity
- Woman Walks Across Country To Spread Hope, End Homelessness
- A local mechanic is "making it" in country music...
- God & Country Day in Marion County
- A Love For Their Country, And One Another
- Cross Country Motorcyclists Return from Charity Ride
- Homeowner Uses Upside Down American Flag to Prostest Direction of Country