Dixie County Will Fight to Save Ten Commandments
Dixie county will fight to keep a monument residents said "outsiders" are trying to put their hands on. Thursday night, the county commission decided to appeal a federal judge's ruling that would remove the ten commandments monument. It's a decision that many resident said they agreed with.
"I think everybody in this county is ready to stand up. Some of the laws may need to be changed so that this doesn't keep on happening," said resident Debbie Deweesc.
For a full report, watch the video on the right side of this page.
- Ten Commandments Case in Dixie County Comes to a Close
- Ten Commandments Protest
- Cross City Residents Angry at Ten Commandments Monument Verdict
- Ten Commandments Must Go
- Dixie County Family Fights AvMed Again For Daughter's Health Care
- Dixie County Residents Hope Traffic Changes Will Help Solve Problems at Dangerous Intersection
- County Commissioners join fight to save Waldo school
- Another NCF county hopeful for 10 commandments monument
- Fight Instincts, Save Your Life
- Golf course neighbors fighting to save trees