Dixie County Will Fight to Save Ten Commandments
Dixie county will fight to keep a monument residents said "outsiders" are trying to put their hands on. Thursday night, the county commission decided to appeal a federal judge's ruling that would remove the ten commandments monument. It's a decision that many resident said they agreed with.
"I think everybody in this county is ready to stand up. Some of the laws may need to be changed so that this doesn't keep on happening," said resident Debbie Deweesc.
For a full report, watch the video on the right side of this page.
- Ten Commandments Case in Dixie County Comes to a Close
- Ten Commandments Must Go
- Cross City Residents Angry at Ten Commandments Monument Verdict
- Ten Commandments Protest
- Dixie County Family Fights AvMed Again For Daughter's Health Care
- Fight Instincts, Save Your Life
- USPS Will Slow Down Service to Save Money
- Looking to Energy-Saving Measures to Save Alachua County Schools Money
- 9-1-1 callers save time, while Marion County saves money
- Gilchrist Commissioner seeks shelter in Dixie County