Filling Voids After Gulf Oil Spill
It's millions of dollars that researchers say will help fill any voids left behind by the BP oil spill.
University of Florida researchers are using more than $6.5 million in grant money to study the environmental and psychological impact of the spill.
Some coastal residents say they can think of better ways to spend so much money.
- Panhandle Shore Lines Rebuilding Three Years after Gulf Oil Spill
- Cedar Key Not Worried About Gulf Oil Spill
- Floridians & Gulf Oil Spill
- The Oil Spill in the Gulf Isn't Directly Affecting North Central Florida...Yet.
- 9th graders on the Gulf Oil Spill
- Contaminated Seafood A Growing Concern After BP Oil Spill
- Judge Hears Details of Gulf Oil Spill Settlement
- Gulf Oil Spill Trial Delayed for Settlement Talks
- Gulf Oil Well Closed, But Businesses in North Central Florida Are Still Feeling The Effects
- Oil Spill on SE 17th St. in Ocala, Traffic Temporarily Detoured