Free Cruise to a lucky Marion County Caregiver
A labor of love can be stressful for caregivers of the elderly. But giving back, can also have its rewards.
Because of the stress caregivers often endure, Home Instead Senior Care of Ocala is offering non-professional, local caregivers a chance to win a free, five day cruise aboard the Royal Caribbean's Liberty of the Seas.
The senior care company says they want to give a deserving family caregiver a much needed break.
The contest is open to families living in Marion County. Entries can be made by nominating someone and sharing their emotional journey.
Online entries can be made at www.homeinstead.com/612, or mailed to: Home Instead Senior Care, 1411 NE 22nd Ave. Suite 106, Ocala, FL 34470. The winner will be announced October 1, 2011.
- Free Swine Flu Vaccines in Marion County
- Marion County To Offer Free H1N1 Vaccines to Residents
- Free Back-to- School Shots in Marion County
- Abuse At The Hands Of A Former Caregiver
- Local Woman Honored for Caregiving
- Free Sandbags Available To Marion Residents
- Alachua County Schools to Offer Free Flu Vaccines
- Free Teen Driver Improvement Classes in Levy County
- Alachua County Giving Out Free Flu Shots
- Alachua County Gives Away Free Paint