Free Cruise to a lucky Marion County Caregiver
A labor of love can be stressful for caregivers of the elderly. But giving back, can also have its rewards.
Because of the stress caregivers often endure, Home Instead Senior Care of Ocala is offering non-professional, local caregivers a chance to win a free, five day cruise aboard the Royal Caribbean's Liberty of the Seas.
The senior care company says they want to give a deserving family caregiver a much needed break.
The contest is open to families living in Marion County. Entries can be made by nominating someone and sharing their emotional journey.
Online entries can be made at www.homeinstead.com/612, or mailed to: Home Instead Senior Care, 1411 NE 22nd Ave. Suite 106, Ocala, FL 34470. The winner will be announced October 1, 2011.
- Free Back-to- School Shots in Marion County
- Four Schools Offer Free After School Program
- Ocala offers free sandbags for residents
- Free Backpacks For Back to School
- Bald eagles found dying at Marion County Landfill
- Local Woman Honored for Caregiving
- Abuse At The Hands Of A Former Caregiver
- Marion County Jail Purchase Negotiations Delayed
- Donations for Charities Accpeted Until End of Month
- E-Cigarette Ordinance in Marion County