Home Buyers/Sellers In Tough Market
Across the country, people who know the real estate market best say it could be the worst year for home sales since the mortgage crisis first hit.
In North Central Florida, realtors say things are a bit more stable.
Sellers face a tougher time attracting attention and offers but agents say if a home is priced right and the buyer can imagine themselves living there because of well placed decorations and a clean space, it can move on the market.
Buyers are currently enjoying lower prices but when it comes to financing their home, more people with good credit are finding it tough to secure a loan for a mortgage.
Overall agents say they believe the worst is behind them and that as soon as consumer confidence rebounds, so will the housing market and in a big way.
- Parade of Homes Showcase Helps Stimulate Gainesville's Housing Market
- Seller Beware
- Car Prices Hit Record as Buyers Load Up on Options
- Buyer Beware!
- Used-Car Buyers Beware
- Buyer Beware- Auction on Gainesville's Superfund Site
- Teachers May Have A Tough Time Finding jobs
- Tough Times at High Springs PD
- School Districts Faced With Tough Budgets, Even Tougher Decisions
- Local Sunday Market Soon To Be Back In Gainesville