Housing Authorites in Trouble
The Gainesville Housing Authority and Alachua County Housing Authority were both in a legal mess Wednesday night. Both are accused of creating a fiscal nightmare for a now defunct homeless teen program. Meanwhile, the Gainesville Housing Authority faced an almost 2 million dollar budget shortfall that may force hundreds of people out of the program.
For a full report, watch the video on the right side of the page.
- Aaron Hernandez: More Troubles at 17
- Newberry Begins Search for New Manager of Troubled Baseball Complex
- Gainesville Bar In Trouble
- Local Summer Program Hopes To Keep Teens Out Of Trouble
- Hotel Financial Trouble
- Hunter Marine Business Troubles
- Legislators Give Hampton Another Chance, Will Stop Plans to Dissolve Troubled City
- Troubled City of Hampton to Seek Help
- Trevante Taylor Arrested at Lake Weir Football Game, Facing Trouble On 3 Fronts
- Gainesville Police Trying To Keep Kids Out Of Trouble