Housing Authorites in Trouble
The Gainesville Housing Authority and Alachua County Housing Authority were both in a legal mess Wednesday night. Both are accused of creating a fiscal nightmare for a now defunct homeless teen program. Meanwhile, the Gainesville Housing Authority faced an almost 2 million dollar budget shortfall that may force hundreds of people out of the program.
For a full report, watch the video on the right side of the page.
- Aaron Hernandez: More Troubles at 17
- Newberry Begins Search for New Manager of Troubled Baseball Complex
- Gainesville Bar In Trouble
- Local Summer Program Hopes To Keep Teens Out Of Trouble
- Hotel Financial Trouble
- School in Trouble
- Trouble-makers in Bars Beware!
- Potato Chips Get Another UF Football Player in Trouble
- Teacher In Trouble
- Downtown Ocala Business Owners: Renovation Troubles are "Worth It"