It's A Grower's Market
Despite the drought, one cash crop is smokin' hot in North Central Florida, but its not legal.
A three day drug operation led to a marijuana bust worth 330,000 dollars in Levy County this week.
Marijuana grows have been a trend in Florida for some time, but growers are getting smarter, by using the poor housing market.
On Wednesday, Levy County deputies arrested 60-year-old Mark O'Leary for cultivating marijuana, mostly outside his home, but also inside.
FDLE officials say mortgage fraud and marijuana grows, go hand in hand.
For A full report, watch the video to the right.
- Crist Vetos 'Landmark' Energy Bill, Says It's Not Enough
- It's National School Bus Safety Week But Some Parents Say Their Kid Aren't Safe
- A Drug Known as"Molly" is Makes it's Way to Gainesville
- It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
- The Volunteer Center, Closing It's Doors
- It's Official: Crist Announces Senate Run
- It's Hot!
- Head of Public Safety Says It's TIme to Retire
- It's Back to the Drawing Board for Cedar Key Art Program
- Residents: It's a Mobile Home Scam