May The Force Be With You...At Camp
It's not your typical summer camp.
One Gainesville business is encouraging kids to get away from the couch and computer and encouraging them to flex their brain and body muscles instead.
Tuesday marked day two of Jedi training camp at The Little Shop in Haile Plantation.
Kids learned how to use the force,for good of course, against forces of evil.
With swim tubes, turned light sabers in hand kids at the camp not only learn to think creatively but also how to be active.
By the end of the week the kids enrolled in camp will be certified jedi masters.
For more information about The Little Shop's summer camps visit The Little Shop.
- Sunscreen May Be More Important Than You Think
- Students of Haitian Decent May Be Forced Out of College
- Oil Spill Could Reach Cedar Key; Clamming Business May Be Forced to Shut Down
- One Newberry Food Pantry May Close...Another May Open...But Will People Go Hungry?
- What Does Dad Mean to You?
- Are You A Victim?
- Violent Crimes Might Get You Evicted
- Can Going Green Save You Some Green?
- Guns Allowed At Work But Not If You Work At UF
- You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch