Meal Limit Coming to an End?
It appears that the movement to change Gainesville's limit on feeding homeless people may have reached the tipping point.
Next month City Commissioners will vote on whether to change the 130 meal limit served by the St. Francis House.
Supporters think they have hit on a plan to make everyone happy.
The plan board recommendation to change the 130 meal limit to a three hour window, during which anyone can be fed, will go before the City Commission on August 18th for a vote.
- Homeless "Meal Limit" Changed to "Time Limit"
- Churches Limited to Serving 20 Meals a Day to Homeless
- Protests at Funerals May Come to an End in Florida if Legislation Passes
- Gators Rough Season Comes to an End with Loss to FSU
- Eastside's Season Comes to an End in State Semifinals
- Search For New Jersey Girl Comes To End
- Python Challenge Coming to an End
- NTSB: DUI Limit Should Be Lowered to 0.05% Blood-Alcohol Level
- Recent Bill will Limit the Rights of Some of the Mentally Ill in Florida
- Alachua Will Limit Certain Businesses by I-75