National Ice Cream Day at Sweet Dreams
July 17th was National Ice Cream Day, but at one Gainesville ice cream shop traditional flavors like chocolate and vanilla took a back seat to some more exotic tastes.
Ice cream fans came to Sweet Dreams in Northwest Gainesville today to try out combinations like avocado pistachio, maple bacon brittle, crunchy curry peanut butter and much more.
Owner and operator Michael Manfredi agrees the ice cream shop experience deserves its own special day.
Every National Ice Cream Day and on several special days throughout the year Sweet Dreams rolls out their entire line of homemade flavors to give guests a taste of everything.
- Founder of Ben and Jerry's Ice-Cream Visits Gainesville
- Ice Cream Truck Driver Escapes Attempted Robbery
- Downtown Ice Rinks Put On The Ice Because Of Increased Costs
- Presidents Race On Ice
- Teenage Son Arrested in Shooting of ICE Agent Father
- I.C.E Agents Take On Cold Cases
- Ocala Ice Skater To Compete In Winter Olympics Sunday
- Holiday Ice Rink to Return to Downtown Gainesville
- Ice Rink Opening Delayed
- Gainesville Ice Rink Cancelled