A New Gator Tradition?
Gator block parties, planned for Friday nights before game days, are finally going to become a reality. "United Downtown" is a plan to bring families and visitors to the heart of Gainesville the night before gators play in the swamp. The Gainesville city commission approved the event Thursday evening. On Friday evening, many business owners said it will benefit their bottom line. Others argued it'll just be an unnecessary hassle.
For a full report, watch the video on the right side of this page.
- Stop Children's Cancer Holiday Traditions: A Musical Celebration
- Polar Express Train Show Brings Back Holiday Tradition
- Chess Team at Oak Hall School Continues Tradition of Success
- Holiday Traditions
- Gator Player Janoris Jenkins Wants to Continue No. 1 Tradition
- Cousins Graduate Together, Continue Family Tradition
- Gators Sport New Uniforms
- Gator Motorsports Unveils New Race Car
- New Car Tech Means New Extrication Tech For Firefighters
- New Wing, New Possibilities For Patients