NASA source tells TV20 spacewalk on Dec. 19 will be required to fix cooling problem on ISS.
Michael Bargo sentenced to death for the murder of Seath Jackson.
New Liver Cancer Treatment
The results of a recent University of Florida study are promising for those battling late stage liver cancer.
Liver cancer is one of the deadliest cancers--in part because patients often have a chronic liver disease in addition to tumors...and it's on the rise. So UF researchers wanted to see what would happen if they combined two available treatment options.
Dr. Ron Cabrera says, "Simultaneous combination of chemoembolization and sorafenib appeared safe in a challenging group of patients with cirrhosis and a potential survival benefit."
The study was funded by a National Institutes of Health grant. Cabrera hopes that a wider study on this combination and multi disciplinary care will increase survival rates for liver cancer patients.
- New Guidelines for Prostate Cancer Treatment and Detection
- Medical Spotlight 7/18/11 "Liver Cancer Treatment"
- CANCER TREATMENT AT THE VILLAGES
- New Study: Breast Cancer Patients Want More Involvement in Treatment
- New Treatment for Acid Reflux
- New Starke Waste Water Treatment Plant
- New Video of Mayor Lowe's DUI Arrest Raises Questions of Preferential Treatment
- Shands Liver & Pancreas Transplants Voluntarily Suspended
- Young Girls Liver Saves Two Lives
- Construction Nearing Completion at New Shands Cancer Hospital