New RTS Service On Its Way
The new RTS bus routes are set to go but not everyone at Santa Fe college was ready to jump on the bandwagon Friday afternoon. Santa Fe students will pay a new fee beginning this fall that will help fund the service. The idea, modeled after the University of Florida's agreement, is simple. It will charge everybody a small fee to get unlimited bus services. The student led effort made its way to Tallahassee before becoming possible and it seemed everyone has an opinion about it.
For a full report, watch the video on the right side of the page.
- Gainesville RTS to Reduce Service Next Week
- New Way To Sell Homes
- UF Working On New Ways To Keep Their Campus Safe
- New Aerosmith Album On The Way
- Florida Governor to Announce New Way to Track Emails
- UF And RTS Launch GPS Bus Tracking System
- Keeping RTS Buses En Route
- RTS Cutbacks
- RTS Fares Increase
- RTS Announces Changes