Nightclub Shooting at Pinky's Place in La Crosse
Three people are in the hospital and a shooter is still at large after a nightclub shooting in La Crosse early Sunday morning.
The owner of the club says the incident had nothing to do with her business.
31 year old Rodney McClellan of La Crosse, 23 year old Jessica Vickers of Palatka and 32 year old Timothy Smith of Miami Gardens were shot. They are in stable condition.
- Nightclub Shooting Victims Sue
- A Tour of Ocala's Most Haunted Places
- "Bob's River Place" Will Stay Open Upon Meeting Permits
- Residents Fight to Keep "Bob's River Place" Open
- "Bob's River Place" Open For Play As Usual
- Bob's River Place Waits For "To-Do List"
- Fla. Woman Says Steelers Player Attacked Her In A Nightclub
- Nightclub Promoter Arrested, Again.
- Former Nightclub Catches Fire
- Gainesville Police Say One Nightclub Has Too Much Crime