Nightclub Shooting at Pinky's Place in La Crosse
Three people are in the hospital and a shooter is still at large after a nightclub shooting in La Crosse early Sunday morning.
The owner of the club says the incident had nothing to do with her business.
31 year old Rodney McClellan of La Crosse, 23 year old Jessica Vickers of Palatka and 32 year old Timothy Smith of Miami Gardens were shot. They are in stable condition.
- Nightclub Shooting Victims Sue
- Bob's River Place Waits For "To-Do List"
- "Bob's River Place" Open For Play As Usual
- "Bob's River Place" Will Stay Open Upon Meeting Permits
- Residents Fight to Keep "Bob's River Place" Open
- A Tour of Ocala's Most Haunted Places
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office creates safe place for online sales
- Fla. Woman Says Steelers Player Attacked Her In A Nightclub
- Former Nightclub Catches Fire
- Nightclub Promoter Arrested, Again.