Nightclub Shooting at Pinky's Place in La Crosse
Three people are in the hospital and a shooter is still at large after a nightclub shooting in La Crosse early Sunday morning.
The owner of the club says the incident had nothing to do with her business.
31 year old Rodney McClellan of La Crosse, 23 year old Jessica Vickers of Palatka and 32 year old Timothy Smith of Miami Gardens were shot. They are in stable condition.
- Sheriff's Office seeking pictures & videos in deadly nightclub shooting
- 50 dead in Orlando nightclub shooting, worst in U.S. history
- Nightclub Shooting Victims Sue
- One dead & five injured in nightclub shooting
- Woman loses pinky in armed burglary
- Mayor: 50 Casualties, 53 in Hospital in Orlando nightclub shooting
- What We Know: Gay nightclub shooting deadliest on US soil
- Nightclub shooting protesters arrested at Rubio office
- 2 dead, up to 16 injured in nightclub shooting
- Bob's River Place Waits For "To-Do List"