Non-Profit Sues GHA, ACHA & Gail Monahan
More trouble for Alachua County Housing Authority Director Gail Monahan. A new lawsuit claims financial misconduct on her part. With non profit The Preserve alleging she handicapped the organization which serves at risk foster kids.
But "The Preserve" Board of Directors Member Sam Mutch tells us Monahan isn't the only one being sued.
- Non-Profits Facing Cuts
- Non-Profit Seeks Volunteers
- City Of Gainesville Plans To Give Land To Non-Profit
- A Local Non-Profit Organization Says Popsicles Can Impact the Economy...
- Help For Non-Profits
- Grant Safari Provides Financial Help For Non-Profits
- Calling Non-Profits in Alachua County...
- County Helps Non-Profits Find Grant Money
- Struggling Family's Roof Rescued By Non-Profit
- Gainesville Non=Profits Eligible For A Financial Boost