Non-Profit Sues GHA, ACHA & Gail Monahan
More trouble for Alachua County Housing Authority Director Gail Monahan. A new lawsuit claims financial misconduct on her part. With non profit The Preserve alleging she handicapped the organization which serves at risk foster kids.
But "The Preserve" Board of Directors Member Sam Mutch tells us Monahan isn't the only one being sued.
- Non-profit Group Claims GRU Customers Are Improperly Taxed
- Local Non-Profit Opens Coffee Shop To Help Vets
- Struggling Family's Roof Rescued By Non-Profit
- County Helps Non-Profits Find Grant Money
- Calling Non-Profits in Alachua County...
- GPD's Non-Profit Program On The Hook For $2,500
- Non-Profit Gym Celebrating Success
- Non-Profits Facing Cuts
- Non-Profit Seeks Volunteers
- City Of Gainesville Plans To Give Land To Non-Profit