Ocala Discusses Internet Cafe's
The number of internet cafe's is increasing across the State, and often facing scrutiny.
In Ocala, city leaders are trying to get ahead of the game and establish ordinances regulating them.
A meeting was held Monday night to discuss how internet cafe's are classified by city code. Once they they know what to call them, the City Council will start deciding on the rules, like how many internet cafe's will be allowed within the City and where.
The City's Growth Management Director, Tye Chighizola said the State Legislature may pass laws regulating these facilities as early as next year.
- Two armed robbers threaten cafe's employee, customers
- Internet Cafe robbed in Ocala
- Florida Could Soon Ban Internet Cafes in Wake of Scandal
- FDLE Raids Three Internet Cafes Across North Central Florida
- Gainesville Temporarily Bans Permits for All Internet Cafes
- Attorney Found Guilty For Illegal Internet Cafes
- Internet Cafe Busts in North Central Florida
- Internet Cafe Bust
- Internet Cafes are Now Illegal in Florida
- A New Internet Cafe in NW Gainesville