Plan to House Homeless Vets Presented to Vets for the First Time
They may have some questions answered tonight...but is it too little too late?
Although it has been already approved, a plan to house homeless veterans in a Gainesville hotel is being presented to the Alachua County Veterans Advisory Board for the first time.
The board voted to officially support it.
- Plan to House Homeless Vets Gains Support
- Housing for Homeless Vets: Is the Debate Over?
- Plan to House Homeless Veterans in Hotel Brings Oppostition
- VA Grants Extension for Homeless Vets Facility
- Homeless "Meal Limit" Changed to "Time Limit"
- $5.5 Million Towards Housing Homeless Veterans
- Gainesville Area Receives Funding, Housing Vouchers to Help Homeless Veterans
- Ministry Cuts The Ribbon On 40-Unit Transitional Housing Complex For Homeless
- More Options to House Homeless Veterans in Alachua County
- Homeless Housing Makes Headway in Gainesville