Remembering Savana Stephens
She lost her life in a tragic accident far from the friends she grew up with... and today those who loved her came together to remember Savana Stephens.
Savana lived in Gainesville until she was 14, when she moved to Waterford in Northwest Pennsylvania.
On Monday, July 11th she was killed in a car accident at the age of 16.
Today friends and loved ones gathered in Gainesville's Kanapaha Park to remember and say goodbye to the teen.
Savana was a performance dancer with Independance Studio in Gainesville.
A memorial will be held in her honor on July 27th at 7:00 pm at OTB Kids off Newberry Road.
- Stephen Foster Residents Want City Garage To Leave Their Neighborhood
- Remembering Heather & Kira Radcliffe
- Williston Police Remember A Fallen Officer
- High Springs Police Chief Remembered
- Remembering Josh Barton
- Remembering Curtis and Dante One Year Later
- Alex Coppock and Richard Jaggers Remembered This Weekend
- Remembering Fallen University of Florida Student
- Airport Accident Victim Remembered
- Owner of Ocala Elite Remembered