Shands Among Nation's Best
Seven medical specialty programs at Shands at The University of Florida are recognized among the nation's best in the 2011-2012 U.S News and World report's best hospitals rankings.
Shands at UF had the highest ranking among Florida hospitals in five specialties including urology, cardiology & heart surgery. The hospital also was also ranked in cancer.
The programs are staffed by teams including UF College of Medicine, faculty physicians, and Shands nursing, clinical and support staff.
for a complete list click on this link.
- Shands Children's Hospital Among Best in Nation
- Gainesville Honored As One Of The Nation's Best In Biking
- Florida Bridges Ranked Among Best in Bridge Care
- State Officials Head to Nation's Capitol with Obamacare Concerns
- Nation's "School Grade"
- Gainesville One of Nation's Most Well-Read Cities
- Soldier Reunited with Man's Best Friend
- Blood In Bravo's SUV, Among Other Incriminating Evidence In The Aguilar Case
- UF Ranks Among Top Party Schools in US
- Treating Back Pain: What's The Best Treatment?