Suspected Robber Dies On the Run
Police found a man wanted for robbery, but instead of an arrest, the situation called for CPR.
31 year old Deshawn Montgomery is accused of robbing the Kangaroo gas station on Northwest 34th street in Gainesville Sunday morning.
Police say he grabbed a handful of cash from the cashier and ran off. As they searched for him, police heard calls for help.
They quickly found Montgomery, who was soon identified as the suspect, gasping for breath in the nearby woods.
He was transported by ambulance to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
- Bank Robbers on the Run
- Suspected Robbers Arrested
- Hit-and-Run Suspect Arrested
- Hit and Run Suspect Keeps Souvenir from Accident
- Child Run Over By Father's Truck and Dies
- Jury Finds Hit-And-Run Suspect Guilty
- Friends: Shooting Suspect Struggled After Dad Died
- 9 Suspected Illegal Immigrants Die in Texas Wreck
- Gainesville Police Search for Wells Fargo Bank Robber
- Homeowner Surprises Would-be Robber