Underage Drinking Down
We're getting closer to kick-off to Gator football season, which usually comes with partying, and it's not always legal.
The problem is getting better and city leaders are crediting a 2009 city ordinance that cracked down on underage patrons and the bars that serve them. One bar owner feels that ordinance is just moving the problem and hurting business.
For a full report, watch the story to the right.
- Cracking Down On Underage Drinking
- Proposed Ordinance Hopes To Cut Down On Underage Drinking
- Underage Drinking Ordinance Meets Resistance
- Underage Drinking Ordinance Passes
- Ocala Bar Facing Underage Drinking Charges
- Underage Drinking Arrests Continue to Drop
- City's Underage Drinking Ordinance Gets Award
- Underage Drinking Problems Lessen Profits for Gainesville Businesses
- Underage Drinking Violations May Net Penalties
- Gainesville Wins Award for Combating Underage Drinking