UPDATE: Haven Acres Cat Sanctuary Investigation
The investigation into Haven Acres Cat Sanctuary is now over, but the consequences for its owners are yet to be determined.
705 cats were seized from the sanctuary near High Springs in early June, after suffering severe neglect.
50 have had to be euthanized.
After evaluation on every cat, animal services investigators signed an affidavit suggesting animal cruelty charges to the State Attorney’s Office.
The State Attorney’s Office will now decide whether to bring criminal charges against the owners of Haven Acres: Steve an Pennie Lefkowitz.
Animal services is in need of cleaning supplies, food, toys and volunteers.
To get involved contact Investigation Lauginiger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 517 cats siezed at the Haven Acres Cat Sanctuary
- Haven Acres Cats Surrendered
- Haven Acres Cat Adoption
- 240 Haven Acres Cats Adopted
- Adoption Event for Haven Acres Cats
- Owners Of Haven Acres Farm Arrested
- Cat Sanctuary Will Stay
- 517 Cats Rescued From Sanctuary in North Central Florida
- Update: Second Day of Okpara Nelson Trial
- Update: Tent City Residents Forced to Move...Again