Victim Speaks Out in Hopes of Finding Rapist
A Gainesville woman told only TV20 Monday night about a violent attack that has left both physically and emotionally scarred. She said she spoke out in hopes her rapist is caught. 29-year old Angeliqu Perrin said she left Copper Monkey Restaurant on University Avenue around noon on Tuesday, July 5th. Detectives believe a guy drove up and offered Perrin a ride to her northwest Gainesville home. Instead, he took her to the old Windmeadows trailer park behind Butler Plaza. Perrin said he beat her when she started to run.
"I remember crawling through the woods for what felt like days, months and getting to this fence and scaling it.. and just falling and remember getting to the road," said Perrin.
The wanted rapist is described as white, in his early 30's, with a pot belly, reddish brown hair, and about 6 feet tall. He is believed to have been driving a gray Toyota tundra extended cab pickup truck.
For a full report, watch the video on the right side of the page.
- Domestic Violence Victims Speak Out
- Victims' Mothers Speak Out
- Father of Molestation Victim Speaks Out
- "A Pillar in the Community." A Fire Victim's Family Speaks Out
- A Victim of Sexual Abuse Speaks Out After 16 Years
- Deadly Crash Victims' Family Speaks Out
- Home Invasion Victim Speaks Out
- Family of High Springs Murder Victims Speak Out
- Rape Victim Says Rapists Should Not Have Custody Rights
- Boy With Rare Deformity Finds Hope