"5th Quarter" a Success at Hoggetown Middle School
It's called the "summer slide." But students in one program who gave up their summer break, gained something much more valuable.
An experimental program at Hoggetown Middle School in Gainesville made a major impact for 12 special students.
The school also offers a second shift option, where children can attend class from 2 to 7 PM.
For more information visit Your text to link...
- "Measure of Success" Part 3: Making It Work
- "Hire Me First Card" Could Be Ticket to Success
- "Success By 6"
- Astronaut Visits Middle School
- Lincoln Middle School Labs
- Lake Weir Middle School Receives Instruments
- Girl Power--Getting Ready for Middle School
- Mebane Middle School Student Inspires Porter's Pink Passion Day
- Howard Bishop Middle School's New Tech Program
- Teens Arrested for Vandalizing Lake Weir Middle School