"5th Quarter" a Success at Hoggetown Middle School
It's called the "summer slide." But students in one program who gave up their summer break, gained something much more valuable.
An experimental program at Hoggetown Middle School in Gainesville made a major impact for 12 special students.
The school also offers a second shift option, where children can attend class from 2 to 7 PM.
For more information visit Your text to link...
- First day of school in the books for Osceola Middle School
- 'Dads Take Your Kids to School Day' is a huge success at a local school
- "Measure of Success" Part 3: Making It Work
- "Hire Me First Card" Could Be Ticket to Success
- "Success By 6"
- Chess Team at Oak Hall School Continues Tradition of Success
- Westwood Middle School Boy Teaches Origami
- Third Arrest at Kanapaha Middle School
- Teens Arrested for Vandalizing Lake Weir Middle School
- Howard Bishop Middle School's New Tech Program