In Alachua County Court Today...
A woman accused of conspiring with her daughter to murder her estranged husband was in court today. 41 year old Stephanie Hudnall had a case management meeting this afternoon at the Alachua County Courthouse.
Investigators say Hudnall's daughter, 19 year old Guenevere, used a pick axe to murder her father William Hudnall in his Hawthorne home back in June. The women told law enforcement their motive was to claim Hudnall's Social Security benefits.
Guenevere Hudnall appeared in court last week. Today, another case management meeting was set for Stephanie Hudnall.
Also in court today...the man accused of setting Newberry's Blessed Hope Thrift Store and Food Pantry on fire. Anthony Felipe waved his right to a speedy trial as his attorney filed a continuance.
Founder of Blessed Hope, Evelyn Mckoy says the needy are hurting because of the fire, which wiped out the ministry's resources back in May. Blessed Hope has until October to find a new location, or will have to close it's doors.
Anthony Felipe will appear again in court on September 30th.
- The 96 year old woman from Newberry who was brutally attacked in July, died today...
- Marion County Teens Accused of Murder In Court Today
- Pivotal Day in Alachua County Court
- Alachua County Jail Rape Case Settled Out of Court
- Alachua County Democratic Party Wants Alachua County Democratic Black Caucus Charter Revoked
- Marion County Woman Thrown In Jail For Contempt Of Court
- Zimmerman Trial: Opening Statements Today
- Press Conference Held Today For Gainesville Shooting Spree
- Healthcare Reform Passes Today
- Early Voting Ended, Today's The Day To Vote