Cabot Koppers Superfund Site "Open House"
It's one more chance for neighbors of the Cabot Koppers Superfund Site to ask questions about the cleanup plan proposed for the homes around the site.
The Florida Department of Health and the Alachua County Health Department are holding an open house for residents affected by the pollution to ask questions about their most recent findings.
Those living near the Cabot Koppers Superfund Site are here looking for answers about how the toxins coming from the polluted site are affecting their health. But some residents say answers won't be found through these reports.
- "Arbor House" in "Skeleton Mode"
- Cabot-Koppers Superfund Site Update
- Cabot Kopper Superfund Site
- Big Crowd at the "Big House"
- Gainesville Residents Voice Concerns at Cabot-Kopper Site Meeting
- Health Department Notifies Cabot- Kopper Site Neighbors About Health Risks
- City and County Meet to Discuss Future of Koppers Superfund Site
- Residents Speak Out Against Koppers Superfund Site
- Residents Protest Koppers Superfund Site
- Residents Tour Koppers Superfund Site