Changes to Florida Unemployment Benefit Policy
Following recent changes, finding a job may just be a click away for some. Tv20's Chris Gilmore reports on the revamped unemployment benefit system and what it means for those affected.
After a seventeen year career working for the School Board of Alachua County, the last thing Sandy Glenn thought she'd be doing is applying for unemployment benefits.
State house bill 7005 which went into effect August first is intended to save the state millions of dollars through changes in unemployment benefits and increase employment rates.
For more info, visit the one-stop website www.floridaworksonline.com
- Florida Unemployment Changes
- School Board Policy Changes Bring Conflict Among Board Members
- Federal Unemployment Benefits End for Thousands of Floridians
- New State Unemployment System Could Cause Delays in Jobless Benefits
- Unemployment Benefits Could End on December 28th
- Extended Unemployment Benefits Flowing
- Unemployment Benefits Extension
- Gov. Crist Extends Unemployment Benefits
- Floridians Losing Unemployment Benefits
- Federal Benefit Check Payment System Will Change In March