Family Stands Firm in Murder Trial
The family of a murdered Gainesville woman says some justice is better than no justice. One man is on trial for the shooting death of Minnie Postell, 57.
Witnesses say at least four men actually entered her home when she was shot last year. Though her family has no doubts, some are saying the wrong man is on trial for Postell's murder.
Adarius Harris, 21, was arrested hours after Postell was shot and killed inside her mobile home at Hidden Oaks, blocks away from the Holly Heights area where Harris was living.
However, his family says-- there's not enough evidence to link him to the crime.
- John Kalisz Will Stand Trial For The Murder Of Captain Chad Reed
- Jury Selection in Hudson Family Murder Trial
- 9 Jurors Chosen for Hudson Family Murder Trial
- Zimmerman Trial: Self-Defense & Stand Your Ground Law
- Key Witness Takes The Stand in Silvestri Trial
- Witnesses Take The Stand In Serrano Trial
- Michael Bargo Takes the Stand in Trial
- Murder Defendant Takes the Stand
- 'Hiccup Girl' on Trial on Murder Charge in Florida
- Zimmerman Trial Day 7: State Tries to Prove Key Elements of Second Degree Murder Charge