Father of Murdered Children Speaks out
The bodies of two small children and two females found inside a burned-down Ocala home received gunshot wounds before the fire, officials say.
Marion County Sheriff's Detectives confirmed the news Saturday morning.
The same evening, TV20 sat down with the father of the two kids, Willie Hill at the Marion County Jail.
He is serving time for Violation of Probation and has a record of driving offenses, drug charges and domestic battery.
Still, Hill told our cameras he is a good person, who loved his kids ages 7 and 9. He had just seen them the day before he received the tragic news of their death. Hill said he has 9 other kids.
Hill says he has never done something that would instigate the murder of his kids.
Hill told us the body of the fourth un-identified woman is that of his fiance', Brigitt. Jocalyn Gray, one of the victims, is Brigitt's daughter, Hill said.
He says he is working with detectives, helping them with information. Hill told TV20 he is desperate to find the killer.
- 6 Months Later, Father of Murdered Teen Speaks Out
- Father of Molestation Victim Speaks Out
- Father Speaks Out About Son's Death
- Family of Murdered Four Year Old Speaks Out
- Family of High Springs Murder Victims Speak Out
- On Third Day of O'Quinn Murder Trial: Defendant's Father Comes Near Perjury
- Father Accused of Murdering Child
- High School Friend to Aguilar and Bravo Speaks Out
- Domestic Violence Victims Speak Out
- Friends and Family of 1st Grader Killed on I-75 Speak Out