Florida Native Performs In National Cirque Show
It took seeing one performance of Cirque du Soleil for Florida native Mandi Orozco to know she wanted to be a performer herself.
Now she's on a national tour in Cirque's "Dralion", including a few stops here in the sunshine state.
For more information on the performance, watch the interview to the right or visit Dralion.
You can catch Cirque du Soleil's performance of "Dralion" on October 11-13th at the O'Connell Center.
- Lake City Pastor Speaks Out About His Church's Nativity Scene
- Bird Native to Western US Spotted in Alachua County
- Invasive Plants Threatening Native Vegetation on Payne's Prairie
- Parents Say Drive Through Nativity is too Graphic for Children
- A Live Nativity Scene in Gainesville
- Growing Native Helps Plants Staying Power
- 12th Annual Florida Equine Institute and Allied Trade Show
- The Heart Of Florida Air Show
- The Heart of Florida Air Show
- 1,700 Florida Schools Net $135M For Performance