Florida Native Performs In National Cirque Show
It took seeing one performance of Cirque du Soleil for Florida native Mandi Orozco to know she wanted to be a performer herself.
Now she's on a national tour in Cirque's "Dralion", including a few stops here in the sunshine state.
For more information on the performance, watch the interview to the right or visit Dralion.
You can catch Cirque du Soleil's performance of "Dralion" on October 11-13th at the O'Connell Center.
- Growing Native Helps Plants Staying Power
- A Live Nativity Scene in Gainesville
- The Heart Of Florida Air Show
- The Heart of Florida Air Show
- 12th Annual Florida Equine Institute and Allied Trade Show
- 1,700 Florida Schools Net $135M For Performance
- Police Report Shows Tebow Tried to Break Up 2007 Bar Fight Involving Hernandez
- UF Bans Cheer Team From Performing Aerial Stunts
- Renovations for Ocala's Performing Arts Conservatory
- 15- Year Old Author, Composer, and Performer