Grooveshark's Vision for Gainesville
It could be the model of success for Gainesville's growing innovation community and the beautiful music being made by Grooveshark was on display today.
Grooveshark was launched in 2006 and boasts 30 million users and 130 employees. Mayor Craig Lowe visited their headquarters in Downtown Gainesville today to hear about the company's expansion and efforts to change the business culture of Gainesville.
Grooveshark CEO Sam Tarantino says if Gainesville becomes a technology hub it would be a boon to the economy and helpful for his company to recruit talent. Grooveshark is also holding free entrprenueral classes this Fall to help new companies.
For more information visit Your text to link...
- Silver Springs- County's Vision.
- An ASO Deputy's Life-Saving Vision
- Grooveshark Signs New Licensing Agreement With EMI Publishing
- Family & Friends Mourn The Loss Of Grooveshark Director
- Testing the Vision of Elderly Drivers
- "We've Become Notorious... He's Hijacked the Image of our City," Gainesville Resident Speaks Out
- A Drug Known as"Molly" is Makes it's Way to Gainesville
- Gainesville Woman's Death Ruled Homicide
- Charter Amendment One was Defeated. What does this mean for Gainesville's Businesses.
- Proposed Business Changes to Gainesville's Anti-Discrimination Law