Grooveshark's Vision for Gainesville
It could be the model of success for Gainesville's growing innovation community and the beautiful music being made by Grooveshark was on display today.
Grooveshark was launched in 2006 and boasts 30 million users and 130 employees. Mayor Craig Lowe visited their headquarters in Downtown Gainesville today to hear about the company's expansion and efforts to change the business culture of Gainesville.
Grooveshark CEO Sam Tarantino says if Gainesville becomes a technology hub it would be a boon to the economy and helpful for his company to recruit talent. Grooveshark is also holding free entrprenueral classes this Fall to help new companies.
For more information visit Your text to link...
- Silver Springs- County's Vision.
- An ASO Deputy's Life-Saving Vision
- Testing the Vision of Elderly Drivers
- Family & Friends Mourn The Loss Of Grooveshark Director
- Grooveshark Signs New Licensing Agreement With EMI Publishing
- Grooveshark shutting down
- St. Pete man guilty of murdering Grooveshark exec
- "We've Become Notorious... He's Hijacked the Image of our City," Gainesville Resident Speaks Out
- 'Fest 13' brings hundreds of bands, performers to downtown Gainesville
- Gainesville tightens loopholes in 'Spice' ban