Mobile Home Fires Confirmed As Arson
Two mobile home fires this morning in Gilchrist County already have been confirmed as arson by State Fire Marshals.
One home was vacant and completely destroyed, the other was only partially burned and the residents were out of town on vacation. Neighbors suspected this was no accident before it was confirmed.
For a full report, you can watch the video to the right.
- Fire Destroys Gainesville Mobile Home
- Mobile Home Fire Kills Marion County Man
- Deadly Mobile Home Fire in Summerfield
- Arson Suspected in Lake City Car Fire
- Buck Bay Mobile Home Park
- Police Respond To Standoff At Gainesville Mobile Home
- Ocala Mobile Home Goes Up In Flames
- Residents: It's a Mobile Home Scam
- Mobile Home Fraud, Again.
- End of the Line for Mobile Home Scammer